Need assistance with selecting the correct solution to meet your specific requirements?
To see the entire Breathing Air Catalog
DIMENSIONS L x W x H inches (mm)
- 144" x 77" x 72" (3658 mm x 1956 mm x 1830 mm)
WEIGHT pounds (kg)
- 5400 lbs (2450 kg)
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES (FACTORY INSTALLED)
- OPTION PACKAGE A - Spare tire with cover
- OPTION PACKAGE B - 75 foot hose reel and interior lights
- OPTION PACKAGE C - Lunette eye hitch
- OPTION PACKAGE D - Two (2) additional 6000 PSIG UN code stamped air cylinders
STANDARD SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- BAUER breathing air purification system with B-SECURUS
- BAUER PLC based controller
- NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure with UL® listed control panel
- Compressor low oil pressure and high temperature safety shutdowns
- Emergency stop push button
- Four (4) bank dual function cascade fill control panel with Lexan laminate air flow/fill schematic
- Audible alarm on safety shutdown
- Inlet filter maintenance indicator
- Automatic condensate drain system with non-corrosive condensate reservoir and integrated float sensor and automatic "Full" indication and compressor shutdown
- Two (2) 6000 PSIG UN code stamped air cylinders
- NFPA 1901 2016 edition compliant 3 position containment fill station accommodates SCBA or SCUBA cylinders up to 31" overall length
|Model||Charging Rate1||Number of Stages||Motor/Engine||FAD2||RPM||Purification System|
|6000 PSIG (414 BAR)|
1) Based on recharging an 80 cubic foot tank from 500 to 3000 psig.
2) Compressor capacity referenced to standard inlet conditions.
Image shown with additional accessories.
Dimensions and weights are approximate and are subject to change.