BAUER FG™ SERIES BENEFITS
- Eliminates Fugitive Gas Emissions: Facilitates mid-stream natural gas pipeline operators to eliminate GHG emissions resulting from pipeline compressor dry gas seal leaks or during system blow-down.
- Self-contained unit operates independently of the pipeline compressor
- Plug-and-play design for ease of retrofit in existing facilities or installation in new facilities
- Pre-engineered design specific to this application
STANDARD SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- BAUER 3- or 4-stage high-pressure gas compressor system
- Gas inlet buffer skid
- PLC controller with integrated touchscreen HMI
- Class 1 Div 2 Group D Classification
- 230/480/575 volts, 3 phase 60 hz
- ASME/CRN and UL/CSA Rating
- BAUER CONNECT® Remote IoT (remote monitoring and control)
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Special cold weather execution for ambient temperatures down to -45°F
- Methane detection sensor
REACH YOUR ZERO METHANE EMISSIONS GOAL
Operators of natural gas pipelines in the midstream sector are under increasing pressure to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions resulting from fugitive methane gas being discharged into the atmosphere in the natural gas transmission process. In addition, operators are facing increased regulation at the federal, state, and local levels related to GHG emissions and carbon footprint. In 2023, Canada will implement sweeping regulations on midstream natural gas transmission operators severely capping the amount of fugitive GHG’s in the midstream process.
Fugitive methane emissions emanating from natural gas transmission pipeline compressor stations are one of the main sources of greenhouse gas (GHG) pollution in the midstream process. There are two main sources of methane emissions at these stations:
- Methane leaks emanating from the dry gas seals of centrifugal compressors: The typical leakage from centrifugal compressor dry gas seals is 2-4 SCFM per compressor which amounts to 1 to 2 million cubic feet of gas per year per compressor.
- Large volume methane discharge resulting from compressor station blowdown (depressurization) during maintenance and repair.
|Model||Inlet Pressure||Final Pressure||Capacity||Number of Stages||Running Speed||Motor|
|FG Series 1||1||5||0.07||0.34||5000||345||9||15||4||15.1||4.5||17||3||1350||7.5||5.5|
|FG Series 2||1||5||0.07||0.34||5000||345||22||37||9||34||11||42||4||1350||20||13.3|
|FG Series 3||-||60||0||4.14||5000||345||27||46||12||45||14||53||3||1350||15||10.9|
Note: All capacities are referenced to maximum inlet pressure. Capacity is reduced if the inlet pressure is less than maximum. Performance tolerance +/- 5%. Please contact your BAUER representative for details about our warranty. 1) + or - 5% dB