Need assistance with selecting the correct solution to meet your specific requirements?
To see the N2IT® XL brochure
DIMENSIONS L X W X H inches (mm)
- 24.5 x 24 x 55 (52 x 60 x 140 )
WEIGHT pounds (kg)
- 176.37 (80)
COST OF OWNERSHIP
Like all BAUER compressors and controllers, the system is designed for long periods between maintenance intervals and has a very low cost of ownership.
- Lifetime BAUER support
STANDARD SCOPE OF SUPPLY
A state-of-the-art control system with True Track Ramping and an intuitive interface allows for simple operation.
The N2IT® XL includes EUROMAP 62 interface, and can easily be connected with any injection molding machine in your facility.
- Real-time accurate diagnostics
- Remote interface via smartphone option
- On-screen manual and maintenance instructions
- Three Stage, air cooled, reciprocating Compressor
- Lubricated crankcase
- 230v 60hz, Single phase (220v 50hz, 3 phase available)
- High durability membrane air separators
- Electric motor (ODP) with belt drive
- Pre membrane filters (particulate, moisture, and hydrocarbons)
- On/Off switch
- Automatic condensate collector with high condensate level switch
- Compressor high-temperature switch
- UL® labeled Control panel with PLC controller. Master central system includes interactive touchscreen interface for operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- 7” Siemens touch screen (SD card upgradable)
- Single point power supply connection
- Nitrogen purity monitoring
- Integrated storage vessel
- Multiple pressure sensors including: supply pressure, compressor inlet pressure, and process pressure
- Emergency stop push button
- Light tower for alarm annunciation
- 15’ power cord
- Ambient temperature range 40° F to 113° F
|Model||Nitrogen Flow at 98.0% Purity||Feed Air Required at: 101.5 PSIG (7 BAR)||Motor|
|5000 PSIG (414 BAR)|
1) Capacity (FGD) is referenced to standard conditions. Tolerance +/- 5%.
2) Purity reflects the content of 02-free gas produced. Dimensions and weight are approximate.
Volume flow rate is according to ISO 1217 with the following standard conditions: Inlet air pressure = sea level, 14.5 psig (1 bar) Inlet air temperature = 68° F (20° C) Relative Water Vapor Pressure = 0
Contact BAUER for site conditions that are other than standard. Correction factors may apply that may derate performance.