BAUER MSA CONTACTS
Keith Hodak - Western Region
Contact Keith to find out how he can help you with your Public Safety Equipment.
Tim McGuire - Eastern Region
Contact Tim to find out how he and his team can help you with your Public Safety Diving needs.
To see the Fire Service and Public Safety Catalog
- Patented shell release system retains the impact cap if your helmet is torn off during an incident, shielding you from heat, debris, and projectiles
- Full brim protection with high-temperature edge trim that will not melt or drip
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Replaceable and washable Nomex® or PBI/Kevlar® earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Replaceable and washable flannel, extended flannel or leather liners
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- Front headband adjusts so it does not interfere with SCBA mask flange
- Minimal parts for lower service cost and easier maintenance