STANDARD SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- BAUER breathing air purification system
- TEFC motor
- NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure with UL® listed control panel
- Compressor low oil pressure and high temperature safety shutdowns
- Emergency stop push button
- Automatic condensate drain system with non-corrosive condensate reservoir and integrated float switch and automatic “full” indication and compressor shutdown
- Gauge panel
- Lifting eyes integral to unit frame
- Inlet particulate filter and maintenance indicator
- On/off switch and final air pressure switch
- Powder coated aluminum frame and cabinet enclosure
- 316 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel fittings, fixtures, and fastening devices
- 3rd party certified for operations at 55° C
DIESEL ENGINE DRIVEN MODELS
- Name plated for operations at 55° C
- Air-cooled diesel
- Electric clutch and speed control solenoid
- Spark arrestor muffler
- Anti-vibration mounts for engine
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES (FACTORY INSTALLED)
- CO monitoring system
- SECURUS - Electronic moisture monitoring for the purification system
- H2S monitoring system with audible alarm
|Model||Charging Rate1||Number of Stages||Motor||FAD2||RPM||Purification System|
|6000 PSIG (414 BAR)|
1) Based on recharging an 80 cubic foot tank from 500 to 3000 psig.
2) Compressor capacity referenced to standard inlet conditions.
D=Diesel engine driven.
E3=Three phase electric, 208/230/460 VAC/60 Hz.
Other voltages available on request. Dimensions and weight are approximate and are subject to change.