Need assistance with selecting the correct solution to meet your specific requirements?
To see the I-Series High-Pressure Flyer
STANDARD SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Multi-stage, air-cooled, pressure-lubricated, continuous-duty rated reciprocating compressor
- Electric TEFC motor with v-belt drive, belt guard, and belt tensioning device
- Automatic condensate drain with condensate collector
- Collector includes a switch for high condensate level
- Automatic operation with PLC controller
- Includes operator keypad and text display for operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure with UL listed control panel
- Fused control voltage transformer
- Pressure sensors for oil pressure and final pressure
- Temperature switch
- Emergency stop push button
- Audible alarm
- Ambient temperature range 40˚ F to 113˚ F
- 24-month warranty
I-SERIES 1 (VACI) SPECIFIC
- Interstage pressure gauges
- Sound attenuated enclosure
|Model||Capacity FAD1||Number of Stages||Motor||Drive||Recommended Purification System|
|5000 PSIG (345 BAR)|
|6000 PSIG (414 BAR)|
1) Compressor capacity (FAD) is referenced to standard inlet conditions and 80% of the compressor's maximum working pressure. Tolerance +/- 5%.
2) Models 15.11 and 18.1 are available for 7000 psig.
E1 = 230 /1/ 60
E3 = 230 - 460/3/ 60
Other voltages and frequencies are available upon request. Engine-driven models are available.
Dimensions and weight are approximate and are dependent upon model and drive.