Nitrogen is a dry, inert gas that is used in a variety of applications such as vessel inerting (to reduce explosion hazards and corrosion), instrument air for pneumatic actuation, high-pressure component testing, plastic injection molding, process gas, and any other application which requires a high-purity inert gas. With thousands of units in operation worldwide, BAUER nitrogen systems provide a hassle-free, cost-effective onsite-on-demand nitrogen generation solution alternative to expensive merchant gas.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Plug And Play All-In-One Design: Fully integrated feed air compressor, nitrogen membrane unit and booster compressor module assures fast start-up with minimal commissioning effort.
- Uninterrupted N2 Supply: Point-of-use nitrogen generation provides an alternative to external nitrogen sources by eliminating potential supply chain interruptions and the logistical hassles associated with merchant gas.
- Cost Savings: Point-of-use nitrogen systems are a cost-effective alternative to merchant gas, requiring long-term contracts and are associated with long-term locked-in rates.
- Personnel Safety: Point-of-use nitrogen is a safer alternative which eliminates the need to shuttle heavy merchant gas bottles back and forth between supplier and point of use.
- Robust Design: Designed to operate continuously in all manner of severe ambient conditions indoors or outdoors.
- Superior Reliability: Backed by BAUER’s legendary reliability and performance with the lowest overall lifecycle cost. Two (2) year all-inclusive warranty with lifetime support warranty with lifetime support.