Need assistance with selecting the correct solution to meet your specific requirements?
To see the Medium-Pressure Catalog
- 2 or 3 stage
- 27-175 SCFM
- up to 1450 PSIG
- 20-125 HP
The BAUER BMP™ Series air compressors offer a wide size range from 20 -125 HP with flow rates from 27–175 SCFM). The BMP™ Series is available in a 2-stage design for final pressures up to 435 psig (30 bar) or a 3-stage design for final pressures up to 1450 psig (100 bar).
The BAUER BMP™ Series air compressors have been designed and built by BAUER with the same commitment to legendary reliability that BAUER is known for across the globe. Every BAUER product is built with a 20 – 30-year product lifecycle expectation. With Bauer Connect® remote control and IoT overlay, the entire BMP™ compressor system can be monitored 24/7 through BAUER’s propriety AI software which automatically sends out alerts if system parameters run out of spec. This allows for intervention before an unexpected shutdown occurs.
The same BAUER Lifecycle Performance Guarantee covers the BAUER BMP™ Series compressors as all other BAUER products. This includes uninterrupted spare parts support for the product's lifecycle and 24/7/365 technical support directly through BAUER or BAUER’s extensive network of local Authorized Distributors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The Compact design makes the BMP™ Series ideal for operations where space is at a premium.
- A low center of gravity with the ability to operate at inclinations up to 30° under motion makes this an ideal product for shipboard applications.
- An integrated oil pump provides forced lubrication to all essential components of the compressor under the most severe operating conditions, thus extending the life of all critical components such as cylinders, pistons, and valves.
- Air-cooled design with a large cooling fan provides optimal cooling across all cylinders in high-temperature conditions.
- All compression stages are protected with integrated inter-stage safety valves.
- Integral inter-stage separators ensure 99% efficiency of condensate removal.
- Automatic condensate drains with condensate collection provide worry-free operation.
- PLC control with touchscreen HMI provides ease of operation as well as a comprehensive system overview and ease of parameter setting.
- Heavy-duty skid with integrated fork-lift pockets and structural tie-downs
- Interstage pressure and temperature monitoring
- BAUER CONNECT® remote control and IoT
CODES and SPECIFICATIONS:
Operating temperature range:
- 40° F – 113°F (5° C – 45°C)
- UL / NEC
- 460 volts, 60 Hz, 3-phase
|Model||Flow Rate1||Final Pressure2||Motor Speed*||Motor Size||Power Consumption3||Weight|
|Medium Pressure Series: 2-Stage Compression up to 435 PSIG (30barg) 60Hz|
|Medium Pressure Series: 3-Stage Compression up to 580 PSIG (40barg) 60Hz|
|Medium Pressure Series: 3-Stage Compression up to 1450 PSIG (100barg)|
1 Volume flow rate according to ISO 1217 2 Safety valve setting at 1.1 times of shut-down pressure 3 Power consumption at shut-down pressure.
*Motor speed at 60hz