Need assistance with selecting the correct solution to meet your specific requirements?
To see the entire I-Series Medium Pressure Flyer
STANDARD SCOPE OF SUPPY
- 3-stage, air-cooled, pressure-lubricated, continuous-duty rated reciprocating compressor
- Electric motor with v-belt drive, belt guard, and belt tensioning device
- Automatic condensate drain with condensate collector (collector includes a switch for high condensate level)
- Automatic operation with PLC controller (includes operator keypad and text display for operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting)
- NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure with UL listed control panel
- Fused control voltage transformer
- Pressure sensors for oil pressure and final pressure
- Temperature switch
- Emergency stop push button
- Audible alarm
- Ambient temperature range: 40° to 113° F
- 24-month warranty
- Sound Atenuated Enclosure
|Model||Capacity FAD1||Number of Stages||Motor||Drive|
|400-1000 PSIG (24-69 BAR)|
1)Compressor capacity (FAD) is referenced to standard inlet conditions and 80% of the compressor's maximum working pressure. Tolerance +/- 5%.
2) 3-phase motors only, 60 Hz standard. 50 Hz available on request.
E1 = 230/1/60 E3 = 230 - 460/3/60 Other voltages and frequencies available upon request. Engine drives are available.