The BAUER MNG2 is a fully integrated, engine-driven mobile nitrogen generation system which requires no external inputs. This allows the operator to take the mobile nitrogen generation system to any location which requires nitrogen thus eliminating the logistics hassles, high costs and safety risks associated with moving high pressure nitrogen bottles back and forth between the source and point of use.
- Significant cost reduction as compared to purchasing merchant gas in filled DOT bottles or liquid nitrogen tanks
- No long term contracts as compared to purchasing liquid Nitrogen
- Eliminates the hazards and injury potential associated with moving DOT bottles from source to point of use and back to source
- Improves operational efficiency when compared to constantly rotating DOT bottles from source to point of use and back to source
- Guaranteed performance engineered for reliable operation in harsh outdoor conditions
- Self-contained, with fully integrated diesel driven prime mover does not require any external utilities for operation
- Durable, heavy duty trailer engineered for operation in tough road conditions typical in the oil & gas industry