The gas industry provides the means via which air and gases are generated, bottled and transferred for use in industrial, private and medical applications. The gases typically come from air separation units or liquid gas tanks (while the air usually comes from the environment). These media must be compressed to high pressures for onward sale.
High levels of production reliability, efficiency and the cleanliness of the gases are essential requirements for cost-effective plant operation.
The legendary quality of our compressor and treatment systems supports and facilitates the consistent delivery of solutions that meet these requirements.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors:
- Filling of cylinders with helium, argon, nitrogen, nitrous oxide, and gas mixtures
- Transfer of gases
- Recovery of residual gases
- Generation and bottling of breathing air and air for use in medical applications
- Large bottling plants
- Filling plants
- Customers of the gas industry
The benefits BAUER can offer you:
- Compressor systems with the very latest technology for continuous operation (24/7)
- Wide range of compatible air and gas treatment systems
- Very latest gas metering technology
For more information or to connect with your nearest distributor, please contact us at, IndustrialSales@bauercomp.com.