BAUER MSA CONTACTS
Keith Hodak - Western Region
Contact Keith to find out how he can help you with your Public Safety Equipment.
Tim McGuire - Eastern Region
Contact Tim to find out how he and his team can help you with your Public Safety Diving needs.
To see the Fire Service and Public Safety Catalog
- Facepiece is lightweight and compact: no electronics needed
- Control module provides dual color LCD and analog displays
- Improved visibility through buddy lights and reflective material
- Heads Up Display (HUD) shows remaining cylinder pressure in 4 increments via colored LEDs
- Electronic communications are integrated into every unit
- Improved ergonomics with the adjustable lumbar pad
- Central power system for all electronics - one rechargeable battery
- Threaded or quick-connect cylinder attachment
- Integrated technology for future expansion
- Customizable – Built to meet your specific needs
G1 SCBA NO PASS
All the features and benefits of the G1 SCBA without the PASS alarms
Visual alerts remain in place
Enhanced communication within a Level A suit
NFPA 1981 Compliant
Easily retrofitted for PASS to meet NFPA 1982
G1 SCBA with Bluetooth Technology
MSA and Motorola understand the importance of clear communication during an emergency. As a result, we are proud to introduce an industry first, SCBA to a two-way radio voice communication system via Bluetooth technology.
Using Bluetooth protocol, by simply pairing your MSA G1 SCBA with your Motorola APX Series Radio, all keyed on-air communication is transmitted wirelessly from your SCBA through your radio to incident command.