- Your equipment should stay in manufacture specification for a reasonable period of time, depending on how much you dive and how well your equipment is being maintained.
- Most manufacturers recommend annual servicing of your equipment. If you should have a problem within 6 months of service we will repair it absolutely free of charge, including shipping.
- Loaner equipment can be provided to your Public Safety Team while your equipment is being serviced. We will ship 2-4 systems to you prior to you shipping your equipment to us. This is a no-charge service provided by BAUER for our customers
- We offer 2-3 day turn around in standard service.
- Our Address is:
BAUER Public Safety Division
Service / Repair Center
1328 Azalea Garden Rd
Norfolk VA 23502
Attn: Joe Darling
Direct Telephone Number: +1 (757) 739-7733
- When packing your equipment up, wrap it carefully. Do not disassemble your equipment, leave it whole.
- Please complete this online form and send it to us with your equipment. Describe the issues/problems you are having with your equipment.
- We can receive packages via US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx.
- If your equipment is under warranty by your equipment manufacturer, please include a copy of your original purchase receipt from an authorized retailer and proof of you most recent service.