High levels of technology are typical of industrial fabrication today.
Compressed air and gases are essential elements of all kinds of fabrication procedures and the quality processes that accompany them.
Furthermore, increasing globalization means that effective collaboration with partners active in similar sectors on international markets is required.
With its 22 wholly-owned subsidiaries and more than 360 service partners all over the world, BAUER can provide you with the support you need for the global standardization of your fabrication
Specific applications of BAUER compressors:
- Manufacturer of the air bag in isobaric double-belt presses
- Handling of bulk solids with air at high pressure
- Supply of air, gases and gas mixtures to test benches
- Metal forming
- Production machine manufacturers
- Production companies
- Facility management companies
The benefits BAUER can offer you:
- Implementation of international pressure equipment regulations
- Global on-site service
- Reduction of costs to an absolute minimum thanks to high system availability and efficiency